Sinister: The Wa-hey We Were!

PJMiller pjmiller at xxx.es
Thu Nov 26 10:24:48 GMT 1998

Let's talk about the good old days.....y'know, y'know...back when da
hip was hop and de bunnies was a-hummin'....let's go back, way
back...at times like these what the world needs most is another top
ten sinister moments...so let's take that trip down memory
lane...ain't no grammar lesson...ain't no birthday list...sure ain't
about snoggin'...it's the sinister list, back when Sha-La-La was just
a twinkle in Tim's discarded underpants....

1) Adrian Evans claiming that 2 million Scots are permanently pissed

2) Trousers threatening to "dandle" us all on his knee

3) Keith's mistaken message to the Van Halen list

4) Brad's subtle reference to a recent pop illness: "Isobel shat in my
ice cube tray"

5) Reid Dossinger and friend frightening Mad Dog and Ding Dong on the
street at night

6) Mad Dog's shiny apple seduction technique

7) Lady Penelope's in-depth analysis of the Irish music scene,
especially the Gavin Friday bit

8) Tag bumping into Rodd at the airport. It's a small but sinister
world

9) Fluffy Sarah calling me a stale bucket of wee

10) Paul "Honey" Mitchell's behind the scene negotiations to get
Augusto Pinochet subscribed during his stay in London "to impose a bit
of fucking discipline on the list".

Thank you for your time,

Nostalgic Sister Disco

In my way: a gaggle of angry owls (in my dream last night)

PS: I was right about the football, wasn't I?