Sinister: tell him what we said 'bout "paint it black"

brad parachute at xxx.net
Thu Nov 26 11:57:42 GMT 1998

ah yes
i remember the good ol' days, too, i do.

hell, i remember when i used to only get about thirty mails a day and
75% of them would make me bust a nut with laughter. it didn't used to be
thirty mails about grammar. shit, i even enjoyed the whole top ten list
that went around. the best one was whoever did top ten numbers.

hey, remember that time tag admitted to everyone that he quite
thoroughly enjoyed the idea of prison sex and everyone gave him the
silent treatment for two weeks......well, except for that ex-con guy
from west virginia. whatever happened to him?

and, hoo boy, remember when duke went mental and started extolling the
virtues of stryper. he was even thinking of naming his book "to hell
with the devil" 'til pjmiller talked him out of it.

and speaking of pjmiller, remember that time he sent in a picture of a
12 inch turd that he had just laid and he had molded it into a perfect
likeness of northy. and then honey kicked him off the list for not
making a sculpture of him.

here, i saved a copy of honey's pink slip to pjmiller:

> dearest pj,
> you sack of dick! i would've loved to have had my likeness carved in > crap, but noooooo, you had to go and carve that neo-nazi, northy! i > would've gladly donated various textures, sizes, and colors of shit. > so until i get a nice bust of myself in the mail made entirely of > human droppings, i hereby kick you off this list. be gone!

ah! those were the days.

now, i just end up deleting forty messages with the word "grammar" in
the subject before i even read them. and tag rarely posts anymore
(except for that welcome tirade earlier). and duke never taunts us with
bands we've never heard of anymore. and pjmiller lost his fascination
with fecal matter. and i don't give a fuck about whatever happened to
northy.

it's just not the same.

go tell it round the mountain,
brad

p.s. someone invite me to the sha-na-na list. yes, i know it's
sha-la-la, but it would be much better if it was a list about sha-na-na.
any damn way, someone tell me how to get on and i promise to remain smut
free.