Sinister: Christian Rock

Linda Kerr L.Kerr at xxx.uk
Thu Nov 26 12:16:49 GMT 1998

Hi guys and gals

Robert McTaggert wrote:

>Personally, I think this is the result of Linda's EEVL project.
>She's trying to swap our personalities around. I think I'm turning
>into Keith.

Unfortunately I did leave my work signature on one mail, thus giving
away the day job, the EEVL project, which is the Sinister
mailing list, funnily enough.  You are all part of an experiment,
funded by The Devil himself, and the evil Baby Jesus clone..  Belle
and Sebastian were specially chosen as the focus for this hellish
experiment, to pay back wee Struan for his advancement of Christian
rock. Next we round you all onto an island on the Caribbean, on the
promise of  B&S live and naked and playing Lord Anthony, and Struan
coaxes you to drink a sleepy drink and pass to the world beyond.  You
know he wants to.  He is too pretty to be good.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Damn

Can I be Chris Leonard?

Linda