Sinister: Sean!! with flatmates!!! (at the V-Twin show)

Karen David belleandsebastian at xxx.com
Thu Nov 26 14:17:34 GMT 1998

hello list

I'd just like to say I saw V-Twin in Glasgow last night and they were
fantastic. They manage to play pretty much an entirely new set everytime they
play. They were great, and the Fanclub were the best I've seen them for ages
as well.

David Kitchen sent us a load of e-mails from about the time we were in
Philadelphia. It almost seems like a dream... I'm really sorry about the
consequences of what happened. When I got back I also read a lot of really
sweet mail that was sent before we made it over to the States. I'll try to get
back to everyone, but I mean, if you were at the Philly gig, and maybe
travelled a long way there, or to Toronto, and you're ever in Glasgow, then
come and say hello, and we'll buy you breakfast at the cafe. It's the least we
can do.

Lots of love
Stuart Murdoch

ps  anyone want to make a video for dirty dream number two ? The French
label's screaming for one. They'll pay you to do it!
pss hello Chris Leonard, I saw you last night but didn't get the chance to say
hello
psss I'm sure there was something else...oh yeah last time I posted something
I didn't send it right and Neil sent it again for me and to wind me up he
wrote The band speaks for a title, so if it says The band speaks or The band
speaks up again! then you'll know that I haven't sent it properly again and
that he is trying to get the rise again.