Sinister: no grammar content here!

TFertig3 at xxx.com TFertig3 at xxx.com
Thu Nov 26 15:52:11 GMT 1998

Hello list,

	Holy butterfinger, slow down your belles and sebastians; I've got too many
posts too read!  This makes a young girl sigh..

Oh baby!  Remember when I said I was expecting Stu M to write in any day and
give a lovely apology for the cancelled shows??  Well look here!  And what a
nice little letter it was.. what a poo poo.

Here's my Top Ten List (OHH NOOO!) of what I've noticed about Sinisterines
after being on this list for over a year:

1. We have weird and unusual names. (Reid, Weejay, Anastasia, Brier, Honey,
Kevin who spells his name Kevan, just to name a few)

2. We like the Simpsons.  Bart especially.  Yes?  Well I think so anyway.

3. A lot of us like to sign our names like this:  xoxo or xxxx

4. We have all seen the infamous movie Gregory's Girl, except for me who is an
uncultured scum-poo and has not yet bothered.

5. We like cheese.  Well, at least I like cheese, and I think others do to,
since I started that string of cheese content a bit back.  For some reason it
died out though.  That's a shame.  Cheese is beautiful.

6. We like making top ten lists.  But we don't like reading them.

7. We are not all cardie-wearing biscuit nibblers.  Some of us are punk
rockers, you know.

8. I can't think of a number 8.  Go on for number 9.

9. Oh boy.. give me some time.  Go on for the next.

10. Oh oh yes!  We like Belle and Sebastian!  Well, yes.  I almost forgot that
one.  But you wouldn't know it from the content of our posts..  :)

So I've been at this party for over a year now, and it's hard not to put faces
to posters after this long.  So.. you know on Whose Line is It Anyway, the
frequent comedian John Sessions I think his name is?  That's Peter Miller!  in
my head I mean.
David and Katrina are the couple from the Sundays, Harriet and David I think
their names are.  D&K are actually probably much cuter, but I will probably
never know it..   :(
I can't think of anymore right now.  More later.

Lots of love
Tami