Sinister: Bipperty-Bopperty hats

WeeJay V0168JE2 at xxx.uk
Thu Nov 26 16:08:39 GMT 1998

	Wow have you lot been busy... It took decades for all my
mail to be sorted and you know when that happens something's
going on... But it wasn't. Yes, we're all interested in developments
with Ahren and grammatical nonsense but only *up to a point* and
that means that single line e-mails directed to one person are not a
good thing. I thought Honey would have intervened by now but he's
dissapeared into the black hole that certain other people have re-
appeared from. This is his business and I'm not getting into it, but I
suggest you go and find a mailing from him called "PLEASE
READ: message from list owner" before continuing in his absense.
	Enough of that *unpleasantness* I just got a message from
robbie that was vile and sickening but not smut. More of this
please. More smut too, but you've got to have a bit of variety
haven't you. meanwhile I was delighted to see:
> weejay (who writes a fantastic zine called -blue glow-) wrote:
oh thank you teri; A shameless plug without any rebound on my
character. I'm touched. BTW, if anyone has anything even remotely
interesting that they'd like to write about (music related or not) get
in touch, la, I'm desperate here and you can only pad something
out with reviews *so much*....
	On the content front I expect this has been done before
but... say B&S put out a compilation of the 3 eps called, say,
Songs For Children, they wouldn't fit together in the released order
nonono - Elvis & Fakers would be next to each other and you
wouldn't want that, and there are other problems too. So... What
creative re-ordering of the tracks would you do to produce the
perfect finished ordered product? I had a list but I left it at home...
	New tape tree tape today, thank you Dr. Nick. Haven't had
one for a while but I find that that is the fault of Fluffy. I therefore
take back my crush vote in disgust, leaving her with only 7 and
therefore PJ gets both silver medals, one for himself and one for his
friend duncan. It's got Hazey Jane I on it which is a bit spooky 'cos
the last one did too. I got another tape too, a demo from a band
called CC Baxter. It's not bad - Has anyone heard of them?
	Ok, enough sinisterines - I want to go home and eat some
tomato soup. I hope you can survive squabble-free without my
catalystic presence ;-)

		WeeJay xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No CD player in the IT centre but the last thing I listened to before
leaving the house was Hunky Dory. That last track has VERY B&S
lyrics, I think. And 'Queen Bitch' should have been on my tape.
Never mind, eh....

James at twopounds.u-net.com
"I know there's a lot of bass players in the audience tonight,
I know living amongst the constructions that the people in power
have built doesn't feel so right"
                  mAKE UP - "We Can't Be Contained"
http://www.geocities.com/sunsetstrip/cabaret/5523/
(Which will no longer crash your computer. Hopefully.)