Sinister: Milk Bottle Recycling

Adrian Evans AEvans at xxx.uk
Thu Nov 26 16:57:42 GMT 1998

John Warrender wrote :

>Dreamy forgotten days when throwing a milk crate full of
>empty bottles from the fourteenth floor was the most excitement
>anyone could have anywhere in the whole world ever.
~

Or, If you lived in a much more upper class place like me, you would tie
cotton round the necks of milk bottles and the other ends to a door
knocker.  Putting the milk bottles on the roof of this particular houses
porch (cos posh places have porches), ring the door bell and stand back
and admire you're handy work.

Not quite as naughty as John, and not nearly as exciting, but the level
of personal injuries was quite high.

and then......

>Fucking Hell!!! He's real. Mr Duke is real.
>So, can I come and visit
>you? Can I stay at your house? Will you introduce me to some
>of the nice girl pupils?

You can come and stay with me John and then stalk the Duke, I feel this
would be much more in keeping with the list.
I know someone who lives just round the corner from him, who's front
bedroom might just overlook the Dukes.  We may be able to rent it out
and take some binoculars round for some real fun :)

Love Groover Miller wrote some misty water coloured memories including :

1) Adrian Evans claiming that 2 million Scots are permanently pissed

Smashing, If there's something to be stepped in, you can guarantee I've
got a willing foot.

Another favourite of mine was my "Twelve Dead Animals of Xmas" carol in
the days when I actually did some fucking work.  Sure went down a treat
with all you fox lovers :)

6) Mad Dog's shiny apple seduction technique

I also remember Struans bar/biscuit problem. I feel the lists needs some
more direction from the young pretender.

Mummy Linda wrote :

>Can I be Chris Leonard?

Bloody hell I thought Chris was real.  Turns out he's something akin to
the poetry Parrot.  No Linda, you have to be nominated.

And then the Mad Dog himself wrote :

>ps  anyone want to make a video for dirty dream number two ? The French

>label's screaming for one. They'll pay you to do it!
>pss hello Chris Leonard

Something you're not telling us Chris ?

I think that those of us who are already list porn stars should get
first refusal.
Though I'm not doing anything with onions.

Lucy Croxford.x.x.