Sinister: judy i don't know you & questions...

Bill Moss billmoss at xxx.com
Thu Nov 26 17:36:20 GMT 1998

hello,

has anyone noticed if you listen closely you can hear two stu's singing
'judy i don't know you if you gonna show me everythin?' i guess it could
just leakage during the reording but i think it's cool especially in my
headphones.

what istrument is playing in the the begining of 'if you're feeling
sinister?' it's the one that fades in and out - is that a pedal steel,
slide or cello? and who are those kids?

also has anyone had a look at b & s's instruments, amplifiers, etc? i'm
curious to know what they use and if it's different when they come to
the states or if they use voltage adapters?

just got back from a glasgow visit where i was able to meet a wee local
sinisterine, go to safeway, get all 3 ep's on cd (at john smith's), walk
through the park (during the day) and eat loads of bourgeoise pasties
and irn-bru (at gregg's bakery - yum :).

cheese,

bill

http://www.geocities.com/~billmoss/main.html