Sinister: judy i don't know you & questions...

Frank Yang fyang at xxx.ca
Thu Nov 26 17:43:15 GMT 1998

Bill Moss wrote:

> also has anyone had a look at b & s's instruments, amplifiers, etc? i'm
> curious to know what they use and if it's different when they come to
> the states or if they use voltage adapters?

I was also fairly interested in the equipment that B&S use to weave their
magic... What sort of electric guitars do they use when they plug in?
Anyone who's seen them live and is guitar-literate, care to shed a little
light?  And I was also wondering what sort of guitars/amps they use to get
that gloriously trashy tone on "La Bourgouise..." (sp?).  So bad it's
good...

--
Frank Yang
"I told you Joe, it's over.  Release me from your kung-fu grip."

In my CD player:  Emm Gryner - Public