Sinister: skin-calming moisture mask

jessica tinystar at xxx.com
Thu Nov 26 21:33:33 GMT 1998

this winter weather really does a number on my skin, all dry outside and stale air and heating inside. the clinique skin-calming moisture mask is the only thing that saves me from being all red and chapped. a pleasant thought, i know, but it is necessary if i am to be appearing the the new belle and sebastian video (ha, that'll teach you to send open invitations...). i have in mind a rollergirl styled character, lots of bright glimmery eye shadow and hot pants and rollerskates. i could also tow a dog on wheels.

i'd like to apologize for the hullabaloo that was caused by my ahren scandal. i really had no idea that it would prompt so many responses and get listies biting rabidly. and thanks to those of you who mailed me your opinions privately, preserving the non-confrontational tone of the list.

i'm thrilled by this recent influx of jokes appearing on the list: my personal favourite is Q: What colour is a hiccup? A: Burple. cute, a little filthy, and memorable.

has anything been said about the new ep, as to whether or not matador will be releasing it simultaneously in canada? i'm sure it's been said before, and if it has you don't have to answer me as i'm sure i'll find it.

and now (da-dummmmm!), for your viewing pleasure, i will write you all a poem.

be kind to the moose
for his morals are loose
he is likely to kill on a whim
if you're cruel to your cat
or say "i'll eat my hat"
these things rouse the murderer in him
if you jump on your bed
he'll chew off your head
(polished off with a side dish of fries)
he'll do just the same
to any young dame
who's as bold as to tell him a lie
an so, my dear friend
be ye strong, do not bend
when they say "he's a harmless creature"
for you and i know
his deceit will not show
until in his supper you feature.

i am now going to make some sort of indian brown rice curry thing. i've been craving curry lately in the worst way...i've also been having dreams about kentucky fried chicken, but that's neither here nor there. although if you can tell me what they mean, i'll write a poem about you.

oodles of poodles,
jessicaxo