Sinister: Oi mullets... No!

Paul Laird plaird at xxx.uk
Fri Nov 27 01:04:54 GMT 1998

Hi kids,

Tami(TFertig3) said in a list thingie:
>5. We like cheese.  Well, at least I like cheese, and I think others do to,
>since I started that string of cheese content a bit back.  For some reason it
>died out though.  That's a shame.  Cheese is beautiful.

Maybe the cheese thread is just maturing in a dark warehouse somewhere.
BTW Anyone tried Scamorza (smoked Mozzarella)?  Yum.

Coincidentally, It was me who started the Mullet thread the last time the
list discussed it (believe me we've covered mullets in great depth
already). Did anybody else feel a little Deja-vu-ish over the resurgence
of that dreaded haircut?

The Duke (welcome back!) told us:
>I just listened to both Whistler EPs again and they are lovely, it's
>true. Someone mentioned them on the Sha-La-La list, and it hought i'd
>bring it up here. You'd all like them, i swear. Except Brad because they
>don;t drink blood. Sorry Brad.

So what's this Sha-La-La list nonsense all about?
So far I have imagined it would be like chatting with your old 'mate'
who's WAY too much into old McCarthy records, Flying Nun bands (etc.) for
his own good... i.e. time to swerve.:o)

(call me Super)Brad cheered me up with his usual filth and also said:
>and, hoo boy, remember when duke went mental and started extolling the
>virtues of stryper. he was even thinking of naming his book "to hell
>with the devil" 'til pjmiller talked him out of it.

Hee-Hee. Us list oldsters know it wasn't Stryper but a certain '60s pop
group and boy were we scared. Hey, I'm still scared of the old boy. Treat
him with respect kids. I prefer the list when he's around.

Nice to see a band member mailing again. I wonder how often they read our
nonsense...

...Hey Murdoch, how about playing properly in Scotland then - you know,
THE PLACE WHERE YOU LIVE???

Tootle-pip,

The Lairdster (SCOTLAND)

'An EGG is good for you' - THE EGG Marketing Board