Sinister: Sharif to Bacon

Jason G Juzwiak jgj201 at xxx.edu
Fri Nov 27 02:22:21 GMT 1998

Omar Sharif was in "Doctor Zhivago," with Julie Christie, who was in the
Branagh "Hamlet," with Jack Lemmon, who was in "JFK" wif...the inimitable
Kevvy B.  Julie Christie....wow.

No B&S content...if this were the Dandy Warhols list they'd have me
burned at the stake.  Actually, no, wait.  I got LLPJ the other
day...hmm...after a couple spins, I reverted to Arab Strap.  Actually,
that's a lie.  I put in "The Best of Blondie."  Jonny Kat can attest to
that.
Did Mr. Murdoch actually ask for someone to direct a "Dirty Dream #2"
video for the French?  eeeeeee!  I can do that.  My favorite songs always
end up making a video pop into my head, and then the actual video comes
out and I'm always disappointed cos mine are always SO MUCH BETTER.

Returning to lurking,
Cheers
Jay