Sinister: "YOU'RE GOING ON AFTER CRISPY AMBULANCE".

Gary Done gary at xxx.uk
Fri Nov 27 02:30:17 GMT 1998

Little Fluffy Sarah wrote....

"Kirstie wrote:

>hahaha--i just wanted to say that this made me laugh--hehe--and by the
>way--when i was like in 3rd grade---i had a pretty bad mullet hairdo--and
then
>it got worse in the 4th grade

HAHAHA! Kirstie, do not worry, you are not the only one to have sported the
mullet! I am sure Gary, known to many as MULLET RA can give you some
brilliant advice on counselling the loss of a mullet - and also clashing
luminous socks and pink tshirts. OOOOOOW the eighties. Thank topper my
parents dressed me in pretty little skirts all the time so I didn't look a
complete twat....

um, not that anyone else did of course....heheh!"

Right that's it. Revealing my past mullet crimes I could live with, but
you've gone too far this time. Besides pink T-shirts didn't come into
fashion until at least a year  after the mix and match lumo sock fiasco.
Don't forget Fluffyone, I have a roll of film, with a number of shots of you
on it, most probably looking a right twat in them as well. So watch it....

Right, now, my advice for getting over the loss of a mullet. Is to go out
and get yourself a bubble perm, a tank top, a pair of purple flares and some
Jesus sandals.
If it doesn't get you laughing, it will get your friends laughing and take
their minds off the fact that you had a mullet.

*WARNING* It may take a few months for the mullet to grow out long enough to
get your perm done. May I recommend a bobble hat in the mean time.

I'M GOING NOW BYE

Gary