Sinister: sons of showaddywaddy

brad parachute at xxx.net
Fri Nov 27 11:49:46 GMT 1998

dukey wrote:

> okay, so i just heard from Honey that one of you lot has been, and i
> quote, "spectacularly rude" about me. Who was it?

it was me you snivelling little girl. i said some things. and i'll say
them again. and maybe a third time if you rile me up again with all your
jasmine minks rubbish.

and since when do i like bands who drink blood? bah humbug! i like my
bands to be a bit more, shall we say, daring. speaking of daring, i
watched a g.g. allin documentary today and he, among other things,
crapped on stage, licked it, rubbed it on his face and his naked body,
and threw it at the crowd. that's what i want more of at shows.

i would make some crude isobel joke here about her spastic colon, but i
choose not to. besides, what if she's reading all these things i'm
writing about her...then i'll never get her in the sack.

oh, and i popped 'round the archives and read what i missed whilst
unsubscribed. well, not all of it, but things that had my name in them,
to make sure none of you were being "spectacularly rude" about me.
here's what i found:

> Is brad really off the list?? too bad, he wrote the funniest things.
> Well i guess he will never know about the enormous but anonymous list
> crush I had on him. It's just between the 700+ of you and me, alright?

don't worry.....he'll never find out.

and i also found this:

> Holy crap! i just heard the new phish album and it rocks, dude!
>       -duke

and this is the guy you worship so much? sheesh!

black, white, and red all over,
-brad

p.s. duke, if you still want that tape, let me know. i've been real
slack about it..sorry.