Sinister: trumpsters

Robin Stout Ppyrrjs at xxx.uk
Fri Nov 27 14:55:38 GMT 1998

Oh dear, first I'm a good listee, checking the archives and stuff,
and now I send two posts one after the other. Oh well, you have
to live life on the edge I suppose.
So, this thought just popped into my head. I play the trombone myself
and i was wondering if Mick Cooke is solely a trumpeter? Most brass
players can turn their hands to different brass instruments easily
enough. So I'll be listening out for a sousaphone solo on the next
e.p., or how about a cover of the theme from "Johnny Briggs"
played on flugelhorn and slide trombone? Nice.