Sinister: trumpsters

Keith Watson keith at xxx.uk
Fri Nov 27 15:01:02 GMT 1998

Oh dear, first I'm a good listee, checking the archives and stuff,
and now I send two posts one after the other. Oh well, you have
to live life on the edge I suppose.
So, this thought just popped into my head. I play the trombone myself
and i was wondering if Mick Cooke is solely a trumpeter? Most brass
players can turn their hands to different brass instruments easily
enough. So I'll be listening out for a sousaphone solo on the next
e.p., or how about a cover of the theme from "Johnny Briggs"
played on flugelhorn and slide trombone? Nice.

I'm sure he can, indeed I remember him turning his sexy hands to the French
Horn a while back for "I know where the summer goes". There's another B+S
French connection. No wonder the French like Belle and Sebastian a lot. Mick
gives them the French Horn. For your FAQ information, Mick also plays
guitar, keyboards, and with himself.

	Is anyone else getting all the messages from the mailing list delivered
twice at the moment, or is it just me?

Cheers,
  Keith.