Sinister: Dirty Dream #Cum Video

Warrander John - FML WarranderJ at xxx.uk
Fri Nov 27 17:14:26 GMT 1998

Stuart Murdoch, dressed as a milkman, knocks on the front
door of Isobel who's wearing her school uniform.
Mr Murdoch is obviously on the lookout for payment of some
kind and poor little Isobel, having no money of her own and
with her parents not around, is very concerned about what to
do.
Mr Milkman Stuart (with a leering glint in his eye) leans over
Isobel and suggests, there are other methods of payment,
you know, alternatives to cash.
Isobel pouts sexily and agrees that maybe she could
accommodate nice Mr Stuart. But what exactly does he have
in mind?
An oily grin appears on Murdoch's face as he slowly looks
down towards his crotch to reveal his jolly roger swaying
freely in the wind.
Stuart M mouths some words, obviously in a foreign tongue,
possibly Scandinavian, which are replaced by a harsh
cockney dub saying something like "Go on, put it in your
mouth".

I think Isobel has to take off all her clothes now and her
and Murdoch start shagging on the sofa. Well, that's what
happens in the video I'm watching now. I like the idea of
Isobel getting her kit off. Maybe I'll just get back to my
viewing pleasure though.

Have a nice weekend,
Love...John