Sinister: Chorley Curry Connection

JJ johnj at xxx.com
Fri Nov 27 17:10:55 GMT 1998

Sarah wrote:

> Is that the Indian in a church?? I find taht pretty amazing, I
> think I may drag my friends there JUST BECAUSE!!

No I think the one you're thinking of is called Shajoos, or
something similar, it's actually in Adlington? Or maybe there are
TWO indian restaurants that used to be churches..

I really really really fancy a curry. But the nearest one is that
Azad Manzil up the road which is crap. It's always tasteless and
watery. Mr Taggart loves going there, it's his favourite, last time
I went in (not with Tag) the waiter asked me "Where is Mr McTaggart?
Does he not want his Chicken Tikka Masala?" or something like that.

I'm sorry, I'm rambling. I've been to the Isle of Man you know.

JJ
xx