Sinister: The duke minced my kitten

WeeJay V0168JE2 at xxx.uk
Fri Nov 27 17:56:13 GMT 1998

	Ah, back to normal... The return of the Duke (to quote a
beach boys song I've had to listen to about a million times) - I never
knew that he'd been gone (it wasn't me that was rude about him - I
only said that he'd minced my kitten and filled Isobels' um, orifice
with the resultant bloody sludge)..... Lots of americans filling their
fat faces with every different kind of, er, turkey... lots of lovely lovely
poems (I'm tempted to put one up myself but... nah!)... the
premature return of the 'crush vote' for chrissakes (panic to scan in
crap photo tomorrow anticipated) and aeron said:
> ps- are there any closet metallers on the list?
I'm afraid there are, as revealed by the top ten list craze that seized
the list a while back which brought up the hairy subject of 'top 10
guitar solos.' Oooooh *shiver*  enough of that already (although I
don't mind the first sabbath album)
I really don't think Keith deserved the Robin Asquith role... Keith's
way too depraved. I suggest it goes to our own weejay. Yes, that'd
be me then. I suggest we make the driving school one...
that tasteful and subtle boy, brad, expurgated:
> sons of showaddywaddy
uh-oh not that again!
I have a lot more to write, but it's well too late already and I really
don't want to walk through the park in the dark, so I'll finish this off
tomorrow.
		XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
				Th' WeeJmeister

James at twopounds.u-net.com
"I know there's a lot of bass players in the audience tonight,
I know living amongst the constructions that the people in power
have built doesn't feel so right"
                  mAKE UP - "We Can't Be Contained"
http://www.geocities.com/sunsetstrip/cabaret/5523/
(Which will no longer crash your computer. Hopefully.)