Sinister: Just very happy

Katarina Karlsson trarvild at xxx.se
Fri Nov 27 17:55:36 GMT 1998

Ooo I must tell you
I'm so VERYVERYVERYVERY HHHAAAAAPPPPPPPPYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yesterday I got the results from an examination and my was okey.
But in the afternon  I went to my favorit rekord shop and but the B&S:s CDs
I want have always been sold out when I have had mony. But this time they
had Dog on wheels,lazy line painter jane and 3..6..9 Seconds Of light. The
CDs I'd been dreaming about all in the same day!!!! I went home and hade a
wonderfull evening! Today I was going to stay home and study. Unfortully my
brain just wanted to tell me that "I'm happy" all the time and that is not
good i'f you try to read about electric fields. There were lotsoff ,I shal
only listen to a century of elvis one more time. So I sat down and read the
litle text in laz line... and then the one in 3..6..9......Now I'm high upp
in the blue and pink clouds (no, I don't take exotic chemicals)
I have a question here that poped upp when I first read the text in laz
line... and then the one in 3..6..9.. Is it my brain who tricks me and try
to find connections that are not there or does the begining of lazy Jane on
the café go together whit the end off the story about Jim so that these
nice stories just are two parts of the same story?
Do anyone know who have writen these fine stories?
I'm still flying among the red clouds and funny colored butterflys can
someone mail me a stone so I can come down to the ground I have to do a
ladoratory experiment at school on Monday morning.

Wish all of you are as happy as I'm now

Katta

P.S. Arantxa my name is Katarina but most peoples are to lazy for that name
so it just becomes Katta.