Sinister: Dirty Dream #2 and Christmas

Kevan Cooke fatslug at xxx.com
Fri Nov 27 17:06:16 GMT 1998

Hello folks

A quick search through the archives reveals that the best candidates
for making the B&S video are Magnetic Megan and FunkySeb.

We all know that Megan has a wealth of experience in the world
of film making, and Seb is an all round theatrical entreprenaur,
even if he is unsubsribed these days.

We could even have a guest appearance from John Johnston as
the comedian.  There, sorted.

When I was growing up there was this house around the corner
where they always went over the top with the Christmas decorations,
lots and lots of lights all over the place, but very little taste.

Anyway, it seemed that every time I moved to a new town these
people followed me 'cos it would always be there, this house with the
garish flashing lights and maybe a little nativity scene in the garden.

So, at the start of this year I moved to a new town again, and
thought to myself "maybe I've got away this time", but what do I
find?  They've only gone and put this bloody person in charge
of decorating the whole bloody town!

It's just too horrible to describe, but I'll try...

If I can liken Basingstoke to a lump of shit, and I
think I can,
if you were to put a sprig of holly on a steaming turd would
people stop and say "ahh, how Christmassy"?  I don't think so.

Kevan
The Bah Humbug Slug