Sinister: it's all part of my rock and roll fantasy...

rebelstrange at xxx.Miller rebelstrange at xxx.Miller
Sat Nov 28 01:26:10 GMT 1998

can anyone btw tell me who did that horrible 70's cock-rock song?

i have a problem.  i think i have finally figured it out and it's quite
puzzling me.  sometimes i get digests that sseeem to be cut off short, they
are shorter than usual and the sig file thingy at the end is not there.  i
couldnt' figure it out. today i realized that this happens usually when a
message from Jordi is there..  they always end when they do, at jordi's
signature.   this is really disturbing.  is there some sort of weird
technical problem there?  cos i dont' want to be missing things.  well maybe
someone can tell me if they have had problems with digests getting chopped
off?

in other news. the person who proposed the ropeswing brain puzzler, i was
disappointed that isobel and sarah didnt' snog when they were left alone.
maybe we could change the rules a bit.  that would certainly brighten up my
day, er spice up my life a bit.  and that's what the dirty dream is for me
today.  btw i liked the idea for the video about the windows and all that,
it was good.   add one of isobel and sarah and my day will be made, i can't
speak for anyone else.   *teehee*

it would figure that i would be Crushed by such a conventional crush object
as isobel.  i think every silly boy wants to marry her.  well at least i'm a
girl, maybe that is slightly original.
i've never had a dirty dream about isobel, just for the record, so my slate
is clean.  well not exactly.  oh that sounded bad again.

ThINGS I"M THANKFUL FOR
(to celebrate this lousy holiday just passed)
being inspired by beautiful music once again and feeling young again
taking angry joy in the fact that my heart is being brutally broken
a crushworthy lass such as isobel campbell to distract my thus-broken heart
finding a PhotoJenny of my very own
writing more poems
partaking of the shiny apple
sarah's christlike generosity
amazing friends like jess who is like a sister to me who shared the most
wonderful time of my life
being able to study at stow any day i like
granola bars
getting friendly emails daily from kind and clever sods and feeling loved in
my on-her-own life.
Isobel's Arms of Sex (fooled ya didnt' i?)
this is what i am thankful for this crappy holiday.   goddess bless y'all.

BRAD says
i would make some crude isobel joke here about her spastic colon, but i
choose not to. besides, what if she's reading all these things i'm
writing about her...then i'll never get her in the sack
*****************
ooh you, watch yer back cos i've got my vodun dolls in tow, and you know the
only way you can become a Witch is to repeat "i am a witch" 3 times to
yourself, and no  one says nasty things about my Un-girlfriend like that.
so expect instant karma to bite you in the arse within the week.  the
heavens will not stand for you mrere mortals to be defiling one of their
angels.   damn, i should have done this a long time ago......

lesley Jo

and i'll never leave you a lone
till you admit how strong i've grown
and i'll tell you i'm not your bitch on loan
i'm a witch, an ugly Hag,
a Crone.....