Sinister: Belel & Sebastian for the heartbroken?

Emanuel Brown e.brown at xxx.com
Sat Nov 28 13:53:30 GMT 1998

Alexandra,

Music therapy can do wonders for the mind weakened by heart-rendered mishaps, although sending your friend in the direction of abject depression is a weighty decision. B & S might do the trick but if you really want to make her cry 'till she can't cry anymore find a copy of The Magnetic Fields' "The Wayward Bus/Distant Plastic Trees". Stephen Merritt's wickedly amusing songs of loss and abandonment as filtered through the ethereal voice of Susan Anway.
»Sample lyric: "Those days are gone / You and I were young those summer nights / You'll see the world / Diving for a girl you'll never find / And then we'll quietly grow old / The saddest story ever told"

fare thee well

emanuel

Free, fast e-mail accessible anytime, anywhere http://www.imaginemail.com