Sinister: cooki cooki lend me ur comb

annastasia saffrone frumpi at xxx.com
Sat Nov 28 19:41:01 GMT 1998

i wish to apologize to all...
esp. Honey...
for being thoughtless and abusing the list last week,
because i was too lazy, how rude and thoughtless!!!!
i can be that way sometimes...
next time i'll check the new archive engine, tx H

so it would only figure that my 1st post was
an abuse of the list... not a good way to start off...
i hope i can make up for it????
my week of silence and list virginity convinced me that
that this list is something i would like to be a part of
be patient, i'm learning...

oh.... Mary Poppins...
did anyone else see that last night?
could i love that movie more?   dick van dyke, what a dream...
my fave is when they can't stop laughing
and they float around
they have a tea party on the ceiling (minus lionel richie)

i wish i would float about when i giggle uncontrollably

reminds me of another great one, in willi wonka
when the boy and his grandpap drink the forbidden soda
they start floating and are quite apprehensive about how
they will return to earth...
belching saves the day (a recurring theme in my life)
it has always made me giggle uncontrollably to hear
big busting belching...
(should have been at my house thursday eve,
twas good for such)

i would love to float under any circumstances

have any listees heard of speed the plough??
the band consists of members from the feelies/luna/yang wu????
its impossible to find but i have a bit on tape
and what i am getting at here is that i only have iyfs and
tbwtas and would like to have some more b&s to listen to.
could anyone help?  email me... i'll be willing to provide tapes
and giftees including some speed the plough if your interested...

well i'm off like a snatch patch
huh?
i dunno    :)

she is now, as i speak sitting at the table in fresh new clean pair of
drawers.  wow, you got to love grandmothers huh!