Sinister: Dean Park Croissant

PJMiller pjmiller at xxx.es
Sun Nov 29 11:44:49 GMT 1998

It was with great pleasure and solemnity that I received a parcel form
distant shores, containing therein a selection of cassette tapes of
popular music. Unfortunately my work on the Pinochet defence case has
left me unable to do anything other than sniff them so far, thus
delaying my triumphal entry unto the great Mogwai debate. Thank you
very much, Paul. Does your whole house smell of patchouli oil? Is it
to hide the smell of cat widdle, or are you really a couple of filthy
leather encrusted grebos? I once bought a couple of secondhand Ash Ra
Tempel CDs that smelt a bit whiffy, but nothing compared to the
overwhelming wave of essence of rockmonster that came flooding out of
this envelope and knocked me backwards. Thank you Linda for the stamp.
I'm looking forward to "Dub with Strings" most.

Warrander John's video ideas were very nice, but a bit too "council
housey" for my tastes, so I've done my own video script, this time
without Jobbymen. I can't send it in to the list because it's just TOO
RUDE and besides, I've sent it directly to Delabel Virgin France so as
to get a foot in the door before you lot. Lesley J will be pleased to
learn that Isobel and Sarah get it on big style. It's all very
artistic and tasteful, a direct result of my reading of "Blue Movie"
by Terry Southern.

I freely admit to being a bandwagon-jumping bastard where B&S are
concerned, but I'd like it to be known that I've been a huge fan of
Lenny Kravitz since he played the part of Sticks in "Get On Board With
The Double Deckers" as a child star.

I got one of those crazy blank messages from sinister list owner. Am I
the chosen one?

JORDI: the boy on a bike is riding a bicycle, not a motorbike; to turn
the page is "pasar la página"; Mayfly is a species of insect,
"cachipolla" according to my dictionary, which sounds a bit rude to
me, but never mind. I can't find anything else to correct, it's all
top notch stuff.

EVERYBODY: Jordi has asked me to send him interpretations of the songs
on IYFS, but I'm afraid I haven't got a clue. Perhaps some of you lot
would like to help Jordi out with his fanzine. There were some
intriguing ideas about JATDOH not long ago, so I'm sure most of you
are capable of lending a hand to our man in Barcelona.

Je m'appelle

Sister Disco