Sinister: Modern Rock Song Star

Niceaction at xxx.com Niceaction at xxx.com
Sun Nov 29 19:56:39 GMT 1998

Evening people,
ok, who is the cover start of Modern Rock Star e.p.  ??  it looks a bit like
Ian Brodie, but i dont think B&S would hang around with him since he sold out
with that footy song.  It could be Stuart David, but there is no sign of Karn
anywhere so i doubt it is him.
And what is he looking at ??  he has quite an inquisitive look on his face,
almost as if he is watching something he shouldnt be, like two dogs going at
it with each other.Two Male dogs actually !!   isnt that one of the funniest
things to see ever.. i dunno, it must be my sense of humour i guess.  Is the
cover star wearing large flying glasses, or are they really cool glasses
straight from the "box of items needed to impersonate Elvis" ??

Im off, take it easy

Jamie

In my cd player - Erik Satie - Piano Music