Sinister: just thought I'd say some things, i have B&S content to, who will buy my shares??

Sarah sarah at xxx.uk
Sun Nov 29 20:16:34 GMT 1998

I haven't got anything in my CD player, but my WINAMP player has got THE
BUGALOO'S on repeat. Its more enjoyable than you would think!

I've just been to the list crush site, yes, it has gone too far, but I've
seen I have three votes, so I don't mind!!

Now my WINAMP player has JAMIE AND THE MAGIC TORCH ON. WOW. ITS PUNK!!! The
start IS Radios in Motion by XTC.....I used to love Jamie...but no-one
remembered it :(
I am happy.
Isn't downloading things like the old KIAORA advert and kids TV themes just
so COOL!

We're off to Button Moooooon, we'll follow Mister Spooooon Button Mooooon!
Butooon Mooooo-oooooooon!!!!

Oon! THe Pixies sing about you. ...they think they are you. THats scary.
They sing 'I am Oon, chien andalucia...', but you arne't an Andalucian dog,
oh well never mind, Sarah? (What?) GO HOME. OK....

My fanzine is goin gvery well. I have B&S in it. I haven't asked them yet,
but I don't thnk Stuart David would like it, perhaps cos I have refered to
him as 'smelly' throughout....! I also have some Melys stuff, a band from
'round ere' called Quick Fade, a loevly article on WHY EVERYTHING IS SHIT,
and then a page about chocolates. And the front cover has a picture of
Audrey Hepburn on it cos she's pretty. THe zine is called COCK FUN. Now I
have INSPECTOR GADGET ON!!!!!!!! Inspector Gadget ...woo woo! Go Gadget
Go!!!!

boop boop!

I think B&S are more inspired by the theme tune to Rainbow than anything
else. Richard is anyway, with that funky drumbeat at the end...and that
recorder has OBVIOUSLY inspired Sarah and Isobel, durr. I bet Stuart M first
got an acoustical geetar so he could play along to Rainbow.

If you come through you're gonna have yourself a scooby snack, thats a fact!

I really recommend tv.cream.org

Its....unbelievably good....

I'M GOING NOW BYE!!!!!!
Fluffy Candarel