Sinister: re: being alone

Pulpbot at xxx.com Pulpbot at xxx.com
Mon Nov 30 05:09:33 GMT 1998

>>why can't i be happy being alone, and why isn't that okay with
>>everyone else?  not everyone is meant for someone.
>What I learned is that if you want to be happy being alone,
>everybody else will be =perfectly= happy with that decision. Like
>me, say. Har har. Ouchie.

>>I have been wondering about that a lot ..  I am a loner most of the
time cos I am very narrowminded and need to get my own way ..and
can't amuse myself like everybody else (I don't to)

...hell, as an only child I always thought that I'd written the book on being
alone, but then I read Sartre, you know? The more happiness I experience, the
more it dawns on me that there is no one person/place/job/whatever that can
ever totally push away the pain that comes with being alive, unless you're
some idiot in total denial. These thoughts generally occur to me on Sunday
afternoon, or whenever I hear football games on television, oddly enough.