Sinister: Speed The Plough

It's me! aadam at xxx.com
Mon Nov 30 06:29:18 GMT 1998

"annastasia saffrone" <frumpi at hotmail.com> asked:

> have any listees heard of speed the plough??
Yeah, great stuff. I especially recommend the first album (self-titled).
The 2nd is good too (Wonder Wheel). After that I wasn't as excited.
All are avalable from East Side Digital records.

> the band consists of members from the feelies/luna/yang wu????
Feelies yes, Luna no, _Yung_ Wu same as Feelies.
Once the Feelies broke up Brenda made STP more perminent. But not to be
overlooked is the three piece (STP is at least 5 or 6) Wild Carnation
which she and another STPer were (are?) in. They used to do one or two
STP songs live. STP never toured much...

> i would love to float under any circumstances
Notice the moment right before you go to sleep happy.

Aadam