Sinister: stuart murdoch rides a cockhorse

baggy trousers rmckay at xxx.edu
Mon Nov 30 12:50:49 GMT 1998

ummm..errr..hehe..sorry about that one :)

heya
its been rather quiet about these parts lately and its so very weird to
check my mailbox and not have 50 sinister messages from one day! the calm
after the storm perhaps? or just the 10mins of almost utter and complete
silence after mum's told you off for being a naughty child (believe me, i
know how that goes, ive got 2 mums), but wait until the silence wears off,
oh yes, then the child starts screaming again!

ok my real point, there is a point to all things, you know:
i was looking about a couple of online cd places yesterday and i came
across one place selling copies of the UK version of TWBTAS but in a
gatefold sleeve..this isnt how the normal UK version is it? or was it
something special released, or am i just completely forgetting what a
gatefold sleeve is(i dont think so but these things have been known to
happen)?
im assuming that there would be no other difference (music wise) and its
just the case thats different, no?

off and swinging, tommmy gunn style,
roberta

apologies, im in a strange mood today!

**oh you look so tired		    +  "Rock'n'roll is the most brutal,
  mouth slack and wide		    +   ugly, vicious form of expression -
  ill-housed and ill-advised	    +   sly, lewd, in fact plain dirty..a
  your face is as mean as	    +   rancid-smelling aphrodisiac..the
  your life has been		    +	martial music of every delinquent
  crash into my arms		    +	on the face of the earth..."
  i want you******		    +
   -'jack the ripper' (morrissey)   +		-Frank Sinatra 1957