Sinister: You're not whingeing anymore...

Neil Dewhurst NeilD at xxx.uk
Mon Nov 30 14:00:04 GMT 1998

Dear all,

Ooh, you dun'alf moooaan.  But all that was put into perspective by Kevan
Cooke's disgraceful opining, repeated verbatim below...

		If I can liken Basingstoke to a lump of shit, and I
		think I can,
		if you were to put a sprig of holly on a steaming turd would
people stop and say "ahh, how Christmassy"?  I don't think so.
I hope lumps of shit everywhere get together and bring a class action in the
civil courts against Mr Cooke for his appalling slander. He should realise
by now that Basingstoke is, in fact, to be likened to the deepest, darkest
pit of hell during half-term, when all the devil-teens are on holiday giving
birth to devil-babies and ALL WAITING FOR THE SAME BUS AS ME! and preventing
me from listening to Stuart in peace.

I don't know if anyone's said anything about a wee interview with Richard
Colburn in November's Raygun, so I thought I'd bring it all to your loving
attention.  It doesn't say much, really, but it has given me my idea for
getting into the band.  All I have to do is bump into a band member,
contrive a conversation which ends with me saying "well, yes actually, I can
play the glockonspiel", and quicker than I can put on my Arab Strap, I'm an
honorary member.

In my seedy player : Peter Stringfellow

Neil
xx