Sinister: Lovely listees,vote for me. One and all, we'll have a ball.... (saddophantic drivel)

Shearer, Calumn Calumn.Shearer at xxx.uk
Mon Nov 30 14:21:20 GMT 1998

Hello all.
Welcome to the Calumn Shearer pop quiz and renewed list crush vote
claiming attempt.

aaaaannnnnd he's off.

1st - Belle and Sebastian porno movies. (was: Eee Ya Dirty Wee Booger #2
video)
	I'm not a filmmaker, but I know a man who is..... he's currently
finished shooting the Johnny 7 easy-listening-umentary "This is Spinal
Crap"  - it's in post-production, so I asked him to apply for the job.
With a bit of luck, he'll get it.
If he needs extras (or even stars!) He's been told where to ask.
more details if he gets the job.

and on to some pop trivia, for the buffs out there....
	I heard a song on that Mary-Anne "Calvin and" Hobbes show on Radio 1
(about a week ago) called "white with no sugar" or "I like it white with
no sugar"
	It's damn fine - does anyone know what it's _actually_ called, and who
plays it?
It's doing my chuffing head in, so it is.
	a bit more info, if you care (which I doubt) - It's about "the new
revolution" - towit:  internet cafe's and e-mail. It's got a "northern"
(that's northern england) bloke speaking, sort of poetically about being
a "reciever in a cafe bar in manchester" (mibbe they're from manchester,
mibbe not) and, and , and ,,,, it's got a great horn bit at the start.

erm.... I hope that's enough to go on.

I see the tall git's new list crush counters up, and I've got a vote
already! yay! thank you who/whom/he/she/it/whatever you are.
Reveal thy name, and I'll do my best to send you something nice  -
probably a tape, seeing as I've gotten round to "trimming down" that
cupboard (I'll know if you're lying - I will! )

So - If you send me a list crush vote, I'll make you a tape. (SCANDAL!!!
- Bribery and Corruption make it's evil way onto fluffy sarah's sinister
list)
hehe sorry honey ;-)

there. that oughta do it.

Love the archives, honey - well slick and a bit of damn fine coding
going on in the background if i'm not mistook. Princess Honey's
obviously smart _and_ good looking. (I heard she got the PhD from a mail
order company in Arkinsas, but this has proven me wrong... again)

  oh, rambling now, aren't I ?

See ya later, popkids.

cal

PS - I was unexpectedly in London at the weekend and sought out that
bastion of belle and seb, the poetry place.
but it was shut! boo!

I'll be back down next week. I'll try then. I might even try to take
Trous for a pint at the hogshead (see, told you I was there!)