Sinister: Dirty Dream Number Poo

Robin Stout Ppyrrjs at xxx.uk
Mon Nov 30 14:19:00 GMT 1998

I think I enjoyed John W's Dirty Dream video description a little too
much. Here's an idea of mine. It doesn't have Stu and Isobel bonking
I'm afraid, but it does have strangely coincidental milk
connotations.
Here goes:
A boy steps out of his door and walks along the
street. Then he walks into another house where there is a family
eating breakfast. They don't see him because he is dreaming. He sees
the bottle of milk on the table and licks his lips. Then he walks out
of the back door and ends up on a train. On the train is a
businessman, who is standing up and holding a bottle of milk. The boy
looks at the milk and his head sways as the bottle does. Then he
walks off the train and ends up on one side of a pelican crossing.
There are no cars. On the other side is a sexy milk fiend, holding
out a bottle of milk enticingly and pouting. He presses the button
and reaches out towards the bottle as he waits for the lights to
change. But by the time they have the sexy milk fiend has gone. He
crosses the road and ends up somewhere else ... you get the general
idea.
This is a bit like a film I filmed once where I was a sexy milk
fiend. I was in a dress, I was in a mess, and I must admit that I
quite enjoyed it.
Ahh, you might say, this dream is not dirty. Well you wait till the
boy catches the fiend and the milk starts flowing. That part's
absolute filth.

bye
Robin