Sinister: Get it here

WeeJay V0168JE2 at xxx.uk
Mon Nov 30 14:36:56 GMT 1998

.....Chockaboy Checking in....

	This video idea is very exciting... I'd like to say for a
second that I'm doing a film course and I've got a showreel lined up
already, but putting together a treatment even for 5 mins involves a
great chunk of creativity, so... Would anyone like to collaborate
with someone who's got a little training? Please?
	Oh, and I managed to finally get around to scanning in a
picture today, which can be found at the site below by clicking on
the 'WJ Pages' link... It's the only one I have with me, a really
cringey one from my NUS card with a black smudge on my face,
and it's really small so the quality is terrible but I think you can get
an idea from it... I've had a look at the new look site and cast my
vote already, and I was very pleased to see that I've got one m'self.
Yes, you know it's the right thing :) Anyway, the Duke, in his finite
but nevertheless rather large wisdom said:
> let it be bradcast from the roofs of buildings the world over: the
> duke would fill, and i quote verbatim, 'Isobels' um, orifice' with one
> thing and ONE THING ONLY.
So, dukey baby, you don't deny the kitten mincing then, hmmn?
Well, at least you only put it in there - Brad sucked it out, fried it
with shallots, spread it on toast and served it as 'free samples' to
the unsuspecting public in Asda. Oh yes.
	I must say that I really cant wait for this time next week -
First a NEW B&S EP (that wasn't meant to be all in capitals, just
the 'new' bit but B&S and EP demand capitals all the time you see)
and then the rest of the week means finishing off here and going
home to see lots of people I havent seen since the summer for
hundreds of wild parties i expect. Maybe. More likely Charlie'll drag
us all to some shitty nightclub and I'll spend a fortune on drinks
and have a miserable time. Yippee Skip.
	For the miserable friend: Maybe you shouldn't try to cheer
her up but instead give her some space to wallow in sadness for a
while. Maybe you should give her 'Pink Moon' and let her ride it out
as she likes. Then again, what do I know, I've once felt guilty for
half a year for not being supportive enough to a friend who'd had a
less than little family problem.
	Eighties movies are truly great, yes. A gang of us all
laughed ourselves silly at 'Cocktail' last monday and today we're
going to do the same with 'The Secret Of My Success'. I should
explain that this is 2am post-club hilarity, not the sober sort.
	Well, I suppose I should be going now... Work do do etc.
But I do think that the list is exceedingly lovely lovely lovely at the
moment, and I'd like to hug you all if that was at all possible
(applications privately please) but, well, bye!
					WeeJay XXXXXXXXX

....Chockaboy checking out....

James at twopounds.u-net.com
"I know there's a lot of bass players in the audience tonight,
I know living amongst the constructions that the people in power
have built doesn't feel so right"
                  mAKE UP - "We Can't Be Contained"
http://www.geocities.com/sunsetstrip/cabaret/5523/
(Which will no longer crash your computer. Hopefully.)