Sinister: dirty dream video#2 idea

NoelWhitey at xxx.com NoelWhitey at xxx.com
Mon Nov 30 15:12:24 GMT 1998

     I've liked the ideas so far and heres my idea.

	Stuart(or Chris Could do it) goes to sleep and dreams He is walking down the
street and goes into a club and the rest of the band is playing and theres a
bunch of "Hot" girls walking around and finally at the end One of the Waitress
girls drops a glass of liquad(hint hint) on his pants and when he wakes up he
looks under his sheets to find a Big surprise.If you know what I mean.  if B&S
couldnt be there for shooting it could Be a wee littel boy intead of
stuart.ohh and The whole video is in the Colors of Yellow and Green like The
covers of Dogs On Wheels and The Boy with the arab strap. The only thing
really Is I've never directed anything to show stuff I've done but I'd want to
do this more then anything and I may want to do directing for a carrer(I've
wrote A script or two and have lots of Ideas!) well I guess i should stop
wianing and send my idea in.

-Damon

"You Gotta Be Yourself You Cant be no one else"-Oasis

"Why Live in a World When You can live in your head?"-Pulp

"Feeling Scared Today Write Down "I am Ok" A hundred times The doctors say I
am ok I am I am ok I'm not OK"-Eels

"Thats Irrelavent"-Thom Yorke

"I wanna Talk Tonight About How you saved my life"-Oasis