Sinister: dirty nonsense

Carl Polgar Jr cp83985 at xxx.edu
Mon Nov 30 15:42:10 GMT 1998

does anyone remember back in the mid to late 80's when madonna and mtv
had a contest in which you could direct the video for "true blue" -- and
then she did her own version anyway?  does anyone else remember absolutely
trivial crap like this but forget important stuff like your mother's
birthday?

anyway, my idea for a "dirty dream" video wouldn't really be dirty.  it
wouldn't even need to feature the band at all.  it would just involve
people dancing.  in the streets, in some office building, in a classroom
-- just people dancing.  and not slow dancing (or dirty dancing), but
really wild, hands-in-the-air, halleluia-i-feel-the-music-inside-me
dancing.  cos that's what the song makes me want to do.

that's all -- i'm late for class.

love to all,

carl