Sinister: monday morning wake up knowing that you've got to go to work...

kellym at xxx.com> kellym at xxx.com>
Mon Nov 30 18:18:32 GMT 1998

ah... back from vacation. the bitter wind of LA was in full effect as i
waiting for the 'latest-bus-in-the-world' this morning. sigh. oh well, i
worked on some much needed indierock dance moves on the street corner while
i waited.  i was still one of the first into work and had time to clean up
my office a little bit, here are some of the things i came across:

a) four issues of Playboy magazine (wa?)

b) a sort of masterview type of hold-it-up-to-the-light-and-see-pictures
promo item for 2 Live Crew's '2 Live Party' featuring three dark-n-lovely
ladies, all of whom you can't see their face but you can see EVERYTHING
else.

c) a yosemite sam pez dispenser

d) one copy of Screw magazine. (i have no idea...)

now, under normal circumstances i would be considered the smuttiest of them
all for having these things at my desk, BUT, the key here is that all of
these items were GIVEN to me, so in my mind i cannot be blamed. is it my
fault pornography is attracted to me like a...um, like a... ok, the metaphor
escapes me, but you know what i mean. ok, now i feel dirty and i need to go
wash my hands of all of this.

-kelly ryan mcguire
  kellym at raygun.com

"you never hurt much anymore, you wan't me waiting at the door to kiss you
as you walk on through, you think i've got nothing to do but i'm not waiting
anymore"