SV: Sinister: Happy Christmas

Katarina Karlsson trarvild at xxx.se
Tue Nov 17 18:12:22 GMT 1998

> 4. Why is A Century Of Elvis so low in the voting booth?
> It's ace. But last time I looked I think it was sitting above London
> Has Let Me Down Again. What's going on? I think people put it
> beneath Fakers cos that is the "proper" song, but I think Elvis is
> just as good, if not better.
>
> grrrr...
>
> Happy Christmas!
>
> Robin

A very good question. I was going to ask this. Now Robin have done it. It
is one of the best B&S ever have done. Perfectgood music and a story about
an odd friendship that tells about everything that is importent in life.
And a fantastic voice. It'smy favorit bed time story. A century of Elvis
and spaceboys dream are maybe not typical B&S songs and a bit hard to
compare with the more "ordinary" ones but for me are they among the best.
Maybe someone have missed that Elvis is a fox.

Today I found TIJANRS here in Göteborg, Sweden. I was expecting the worst
after all I heard about the gate but I can't understand how peoples can
kick on this little sweet kitten now when I heard it.

I also want to thank everyone who mailed me about tigermilk I have a tape
now. It came yesterday. Some things are faster then other.
THANK YOU!!!!!!

Har'e gôtt!!!
Katta