Sinister: the captain's peg is whittled right down to a splinter

Corpora Arenacea lonelyhighway at xxx.com
Thu Oct 1 13:41:19 BST 1998

Ummmm..... I guess I wrote my letter, which is receiving such a
near-anaphylactic response, when I was feeling insulted, and sort of
angry, and maybe my response wasn't the best but I thought a response
was demanded. The only thing my letter was really asking was how
transient do we think our affinity for Belle and Sebastian sort of is,
because I was as rabid a Bob Mould fan as there ever was and I just-
couldn't bring myself to go to his show (with the Archers of Loaf, no
less) last night. I wanted to cry when I heard parts of his new album,
and not tears of joy, either.

	Susannah- you're lucky, nobody whom I hang around with looks like they
could be in any band except for perhaps a local Air-Supply cover band.

	Please... though... people.... stop calling for me to just leave the
list. It's very, very insulting. I'm not sending you advertisements or
even, I think, irrelevancies. If you despise me and everything that I
think, well, just block me or delete my messages without reading them
and, I promise, I will send fewer of them.

	Thanks.