Sinister: ...and i will frame this moment in time

oon ooon at xxx.th
Thu Oct 1 17:22:27 BST 1998

:)

may I use the sinister public service annoucement to send
my warmest regards to _everyone_ I had the pleasure to meet,
however briefly and not so briefly, during my holiday in UK...

THANK YOU FOR BEING SO HORRIBLY NICE NICE NICE AND NICE
(I have limited vocabulary)
your niceness equals the goodness of the band themselves.
I had as much fun in your company as I had seeing them
play.  the best 2 weeks holiday ever by all means.  so many
memorable moments my sieve/brain is trying best to hold on
to.  my first sinister picnic up on lovely summery Greenwich
hill. sorry for not bringing anything!  will make it up next
time if I ever get the chance.  I kept eating Pam’s carrot
sticks, very good for jetlag!   seeing B&S for the first
time in Glasgow.   Although Monday night I was too sleepy
to actually feel too excited, I still think they’re amazing!
but Tuesday night is absolutely my favourite.  To hear
all those wonderful songs playing right there before my
eyes is just too good to be true. the band were even so
likable as a person. they looked great and very charming!
I have no complain with any of the shows.  they've made
effort to play well and did play very very well.  i very
much appreciated it.  They worth every bloody second of
32 bloody hours I had to spent in the plane.  Period.

Still I have a few regrets.
one is not getting to meet Mister Miller.  (I know you’re
not in UK but regret is not about being realistic)  two,
not getting to meet many people I hoped to meet or either
getting to meet them but couldn’t remember how to speak
english due to various reasons.  Three, not having a
video camera to tape the dancing scene in b&s afterschool disco.
Those were the sight for sore eyes indeed.  Keith, you and
Emma can easily audition for an indie version of 2 UNLIMITED,
with that air guitar, fame and fortune is in the bag.

Also, my profound gratitute to Unkle Trousers (and
his famous unstrapped piece of art)  for being such a great
host throughout.  And to the divine (and tiny) Miss Julia &
Chris the Incredible String Boy, whose beautiful map of
Glasgow record shops I shall keep for life.  His and Her
Royal Newtness Honey and Linda, for whom I’m more than
honoured to be of fanning service.

To the Angelic Susannah and Baby Mick, thanks for the
guestlist!  I promise I’ll brag about it till my dying day.

Since my computer has just come back home, with thousand
of your mails to read, please accept my apologies if you
happened to email me in the past few weeks and I still not
write back.  I will when I find your mail!

Lots of love,
oon xxx
-thing that mkes me sigh a few hundred times today
(I sigh instead of breathing sometimes) - that song
‘groovin’ with you’ by The Gentle People
off the compi cd ‘real ibiza’.   any dj out there?
can I request this song and dedicate it to the lovely
list people please? :)