Sinister: Is Siouxie (if thats how you spell it?) Sioux's real name Norma?

Sarah sarah at xxx.uk
Thu Oct 1 17:31:22 BST 1998

Hi my sinisterites...

Hehe, that reminds me of vitalite...heheh....soon I'l start imanging
various list members in nothing but vitalite.....cor!!! Except I don't
like vitalite really....

Hheheehehe - Corpereca Arancea (it's a good enough guess) - yes, isn't
susannah lucky to have a boyfrend who looks like ee's in B&S! he even
wears golfing trousers to 'play the part right', as opposed to my
boyfriend, who just mis-heard what I was saying, and 'plays his *cards*
right', and dresses up like one of those glamourous laydeez who turns
the cards over on Play Your Cards Right with bruce forsyth. Hmmm. It
wouldn't be so bad, but the blue eyeshadow just is not flatttering....

(oh well, I get the joke in my own head...)

Ahem, gary wrote -

>Or the Wirral Peninsula to give it it's proper title..... I have great
>confidence that Mr Mitchell will back me up on this one. 87)

Ah, but Princess Honey Mitchell is away on sabbatical somewhere in
Bitter Orange tea land, dreaming of flower fairies and being fed
grapes... ah yes, the many joys of the Wirral Peninsula, one.... urrr...
well, um.....
I'M GOING NOW BYE!!!!!!
Fluffy Candarel