Sinister: come with me and you'll be in a world of pure imagination

Kimberly Forrette kimpostor at xxx.com
Thu Oct 1 22:24:36 BST 1998

you're not wicked if you don't care about this, but it IS something
interesting, in a weird way...

i was out last night, painting the town red, (not a very flattering
color for a pale town like Santa Cruz) when i needed to stop at the
nearest ATM machine to get cash.  as i stepped up to make my
withdrawal, what to my wandering eyes should appear on the machine's
sickly green LED display but:

"...so shines a good deed in a weary world."
               -Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory

followed by all those nice things like "Please insert your card for
service."

isn't it nice to know that Willy's Whimpering Wishy-Washy Words of
Wisdom didn't fall on deaf ears all those years ago?  some horrible
northern California stoner bank manager actually keeps it on his ATM's
machine display for all passers-by and patrons to see.

that made me get a warm fuzzy right here  (point to throat).

33 days and counting til B*S are in Philly. i'll see you there.  get
siked.

vermiciously,
kim