Sinister: RE: sinister-digest V2 #385

Gary Done gary at xxx.uk
Fri Oct 2 00:10:17 BST 1998

Sarah, supplier of mashed banana to the stars wrote....

> Hheheehehe - Corpereca Arancea (it's a good enough guess) - yes, isn't
> susannah lucky to have a boyfrend who looks like ee's in B&S! he even
> wears golfing trousers to 'play the part right', as opposed to my
> boyfriend, who just mis-heard what I was saying, and 'plays his *cards*
> right', and dresses up like one of those glamourous laydeez who turns
> the cards over on Play Your Cards Right with bruce forsyth. Hmmm. It
> wouldn't be so bad, but the blue eyeshadow just is not flatttering....

hehehe, I have no idea what you're on about. 87) I have some dodgy golf
trousers somewhere, I shall wear them in your honour if you like.

> (oh well, I get the joke in my own head...)

Where it's best kept, if you ask me. 87)

> Ahem, gary wrote -
>
> >Or the Wirral Peninsula to give it it's proper title..... I have great
> >confidence that Mr Mitchell will back me up on this one. 87)
>
> Ah, but Princess Honey Mitchell is away on sabbatical somewhere in
> Bitter Orange tea land, dreaming of flower fairies and being fed
> grapes...

I know, but if he was here he would, he just loves the place you know. 87)

>ah yes, the many joys of the Wirral Peninsula, one.... urrr...
> well, um.....

That would be Tranmere Rovers. 87)

byyyyyyyyeeeee

Gary