Sinister: I am still dreaming

Philippe Garnier Philippe.Garnier at xxx.fr
Fri Oct 2 09:11:34 BST 1998

Jake (Kenny) wrote :
>Anyone want to join my B&S fantasy tribute band (ie we don't actually have
>any musical instruments, so we don't play, or necessarily meet). I'm going
>to call the band BILL AND SIR BASTEON, and I was wanting members from as
>many countries as possible, especially non english speaking ones (so I want
>Marco and Phillippe as my first members). I will update the list regularly
>to our progress.

May I consider that this so called "Phillippe" (with 2 L) is me ?
If I am this lucky guy, I am pround to belong to this new band ! No doubt
that I am from a non english speaking country. I have already given you
proofs that my english is bad (Is this sentence a new proof?) :)

I wish I could tell you everything about the gig in Strasbourg last night
(Hefner/ Belle & Sebastian), but I am still in heaven now!

I met Isobel after the show! I had a 15 minutes talk with her!
A friend of mine told me that it was not a dream, but I dont believe him.
I hope I will be able to tell you the story when I will be back on earth.

Philippe, the boy with only one "L", but so lucky!