Sinister: We can't go on together, with suspicious minds...

mjh18 at xxx.uk mjh18 at xxx.uk
Fri Oct 2 09:39:28 BST 1998

Susannah:

> I have just been for a very entertaining night at the Garage seeing an Elvis
> lookie-likie, probably while half the list were down at the Delgados at the
> Union Chapel at the other end of the road. Still, Elvis held its special
> moments, three changes of costume, with the appearance of getting a little
> fatter at each time.

How very strange ... i too was at the Garage last night, but was upstairs doing
an GIG. It was good fun, tho songs about ZX Spectrums, the early 90's music
scene, and losing touch with friends from school seemed to pass by most of the
audience, who had in fact only just _left_ school. Bless.

Did meet an Nice Chap from the PRESS tho, and we had an I AM THE BIGGEST FAN
game, i.e...

ME: When i saw them in Glasgow...
HIM: Ah yes, that was after their first London gig where i was...
ME: Mmm, well at Union Chapel...
HIM: Yes, it wasn't as good as Oxford...
ME: I thought so when i saw them in Colchester...
HIM: I own Tigermilk and am going to see them in America.
ME: THEN YOU MUST DIE! I AM THE BIGGEST FAN! RICHEY DIED FOR YOU!

I can recommend this fun game for all the family. We then moved on to Jonathan
Richman and all was fiiiine...

Cheers,

Mark