Sinister: Va va voom & meet-up in Paris

Stephane Buron sburon at xxx.fr
Fri Oct 2 11:51:25 BST 1998

Hi list!

I dont remember who talked about David Gedge this morning, but it's a
good opportunity for me to ask what you've thought about the Cinerama
album, 'Va Va Voom'. I find it ace, and it must be my second best album
at the moment (the first one is The Boy With the arab strap,
obviously...). Dont you think some of the songs could be easily compared
to Belle and Sebastian ones, with all these lovely instruments (horns,
pianos, violins, guitars...) ? Anyway, it's great, go and buy it
immediately.
Well, some Belle and Sebastian content now : we've eventually
"organised" a meet-up before (and maybe after) the gig in Paris.
Hopefully, David and Katrina will be there. You'll find there other
listees (Philippe, Loic, Aurore, Niall, Brian...) and french popkids...
As you all know, there is a page on the Jeepster site dedicated to these
infos. So go and have a look at the news section on
http://www.jeepster.co.uk/belleandsebastian
You'll find there all the precisions (when, where, who, how) you might
need.

Looking forward to seeing you in Paris

Stephane
--
Visitez le Tweeclub sur http://www.chez.com/tweeclub

"I had a job in an office once, I never talked to anyone..."
Belle and Sebastian, Pocketbook Angel