Sinister: #386

Adrian Evans AEvans at xxx.uk
Fri Oct 2 12:44:23 BST 1998

Susannah wrote :
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>I think my watercress and spinach diet has left me feeling a bit light
headed as
>I slipped on a wet tomato on the way home.

I think this was just your conscience playing tricks on you, trying to
remind you to keep eating rabbit food.
I find the best way to get round this is to eat your lettuce, tomatoes
and gherkins in the middle of a BIG FAT JUICY Half-pounder.

Big Bad Bert Tag wrote :
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>Isn't Ooon lovely?

Oh so !! And I'm only sorry that I didn't bump into her in PP after
Shepherd Bush.....SORRY OON, I was being a big coward, hiding from Kevan
"Gripper Stebson" Cooke.
How can someone so tall be so scared ???
For anyone who wasn't there Kevan spent the whole night stealing little
boys dinner money

Chubby Barriot wrote :
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>PS: My money is on a Turkish cleansweep in the European club
competitons
>this year. Mark my words...

Anyone who doesn't know about f***ball but likes a bet and is thinking
of following Peters tips...oh forget it !! He's spot on and I'll take
your money.

Oh and Peter you Mollusc, If your looking for a quick read, I can fully
recommend the Adventures of Dougall - Eric Thompson, which was published
recently by Bloomsbury.

Jake Reichart wrote :
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>I'm related to a Zulu Prince (really)

Ha !  This reminds me of something hilarious that actually happened to
my friend Dominic a couple of weeks ago.
His father is the founder and headmaster of a school some hours outside
of Lagos in Nigeria.
Dominic, in February went out there to work for six months, and,
contrary to the school-rules, struck up a relationship with one of the
pupils...namely a son of one of the Kings of Nigeria.
On his return to England Dominic was showered with gifts including a
wodge of hard cash from the King for his services to the school, and
decided to use the cash to get himself settled in Oxford and go back to
school.
Now the King, being a nice sort and all that decided to phone Dominic
and try to persuade him that he wanted to return to Nigeria and continue
his good work.
Unfortunately Dominic was out getting shit-faced at the time of the
call, and one of his house-mates answered the phone.  Now it doesn't
take a great deal of imagination to work out what the conversation went
like, but....

KoN :  Hello, could I speak to Dominic please ?
HM : I'm afraid he's not in just now...can I ask who's calling ?
KoN : It's the King of Nigeria.
HM : Yeah right mate.
KoN : No, it's the King of Nigeria.

Hangs up.