Sinister: Record collector stop tickling me

Warrander John - FML WarranderJ at xxx.uk
Fri Oct 2 14:00:50 BST 1998

Hello Everybody,

I was out last night and I popped into WHSmiths and caught a glimpse
of the latest issue of Record Collector and for about the forth month
running it's got an absolutely unmissable article in it. This month it's
60's French Pop and even if your not into this stuff it kind of could be
a bit interesting to all you B&S heartthrobs out there who've been
swooning over Isobel singing Poupee De Cire, Poupee De San live
and would love to see and read a bit about the Luxembourg dynamo
France Gall who was a Eurovision winner with it way back in the
sixties sometime. It has some pics of Ms Gall and she really has
"oh please take advantage of me horrible dirty old man" written all
over her face.

There's also some nice pictures of the incredibly wonderful Francoise
Hardy. Scott Walker apparently thought she was THE perfect female
and quite frankly, I'd have difficulty arguing with that point of view.

cheerio,
Love...John