Sinister: Hello, hello, it's good to be back...

Stuart Gardiner skg21 at xxx.uk
Fri Oct 2 15:40:40 BST 1998

Back, fine and freshfaced (or more accurately s***faced most of this week)
for a new term of uni. I've missed you all while I've been away...

Of course I had to search the archives for my name to see if you've been
talking about me (partly because I'm curious, and partly so that if Honey
ever runs one of those programs you get on some search engines to see what
people have been searching for I'll look really popular), and I obviously
haven't been missed. Can't say I blame you. But I was suprised to find
that we've gained over 200 members since I was here in August, so for the
benefit of all you newbies, I'm the one who posts dull irrelevant postings
like this one.

I would of course happily be a lamp for Honey's suprise party, but
unfortunately I'm not that bright.

Oh, and a few people I met at the gigs last month seemed to think I should
stop calling myself The Tall Git, so, ever the slave to public opinion, I
shall now become The Artist Formerly Known As The Tall Git.

Big Stu
(Is that a decent enouigh moniker? I'm open to suggestions for
alternatives!)

PS To the person I borrowed a tenner off after the Leeds gig - you know
who you are - I didn't see you in London so I'll pay it back next time I
see you. Promise. :-)