Sinister: Yet another review of TBWAS

TJDICKEY at xxx.com TJDICKEY at xxx.com
Fri Oct 2 23:30:53 BST 1998

	As if this list has not been saturated with enought reviews of the new B&S
album but I think I have found the one I like best.  Of course I may be a
little biased.  It comes out of my personal favorite indie rock magazine,
Puncture(if you have never checked it out, do so).  They only put out an issue
every four or five months and I just got the new one today.  In the middle of
the magazine there are many pink pages filled with some really good reviews.
Most are dated by the time an issue comes out but they do touch on some of the
more obscure indie bands that don't get press anywhere.  And the reviews are
actually quite readable.  I especially like the last couple of lines of this
review.  It hits my own fascination with this band square on the head.  It
goes like this:
		"...but I never think of them in terms of influence or history.  They're
friends playing for themselves.  And we can't stop listening".
	I certainly can't stop listening.  I listened to IYAFS everyday for 6 months.
I am on a similar pace with the latest release.

stay gold,
TD